Thursday 14 November 2013

Candy-nosed Cat Princess

 I can't decide who was more excited about this softie: Acacia, the artist or her mom? :-)

I was in love with the drawing, but there was one single detail I couldn't figure out exactly - it was the nose. To tell you the truth, I didn't understand the triangles on the two sides of it. I had to ask for help, and this was the answer from Acacia's mom: 

"So I just asked my daughter what those two spots are and she looks at me as if I'm crazy and says "It's a candy nose!"? Hahahaha. So it's like a wrapped candy nose I guess."

Fantastic!! What else could it be?!

The Princess can be undressed, because - unlike other cats - she likes having a bath (no, not shower!). Well, it seems there are quite a few things you don't know about Canadian Candy-nosed Cats........



Cicahercegnő a karácsonyfa alá. Addig Acacia mamája nézegeti titokban. Ilyen lesz a fa alatt:




No comments:

Post a Comment